Check-in 24 hours before you fly - online or with the British Airways app
> Check-in now -
- Check-in from 24 hours before your flight departs at Manage My Booking.
- Print, download or email your boarding pass.
- If you lose or forget your boarding pass, you can print it again at a check-in kiosk at the airport.
> More About the British Airways App -
- Check-in from 24 hours before your flight departs with the British Airways app.
- Available for mobile, iPad and Apple Watch.
- Download your boarding pass, incl. for return and connecting flights.
- Download boarding passes for up to eight people in the same booking on one mobile.
> Check-in At the Airport -
- Use our airport kiosks to check-in and print your boarding pass.
- All you need is your booking reference or form of identification (e.g. credit/debit card, Executive Club card or passport).
- If you need our help, you can also check-in at a check-in desk.
- Overnight Bag Drop is also available from 16:00-22:00 for flights departing the next day before 13:00 from London Heathrow T5 or London Gatwick. At Edinburgh, it is available daily from 04:00-20:00 (04:00-18:00 on Saturdays) for flights departing before 09:30 the following day.
> Boarding - We want to get you away on time - find out how we board your flight.
> Mobile Check-in - Download the BA App to access your own mobile boarding pass.